How to Apply for FEMA Assistance
Important information to have handy when you call
Residents are advised that they can apply for FEMA relief by calling 1-800-621-FEMA (3362); the TTY number is 1-800-462-7585.
For more information on how to apply, click here.
Those applying for information should have the following information ready:
- Social Security number (including spouse’s)
- Private insurance information, if available
- Address and zip code of the damaged property
- Directions to the damaged property, a daytime phone number and/or a number where a message can be left
- An address where you are receiving mail
- For those who wish to have funds directly deposited to your bank, account type (checking or savings), account number and routing number