New Life Body of Christ
New Life Body of Christ, housed in the worship space previously used by Christ Episcopal Church, sponsors a number of programs to benefit the community, including staging plays to teach lessons from Scripture and hosting a soup kitchen. Christ Episcopal, which is still using part of the sprawling church grounds, runs its popular, charitable Thrift Shop, which is open Wednesday through Saturday, 10am - 2pm.
- Hours: Service: Sun, 11:30am - 1:30pm; Sunday School: 10am
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator between the basement level and first floor.
- Founding Date: 2009
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Denomination: Non-denominational
- Congregation size: 110
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No