Nutley Pediatric Dentistry offers dental care for kids and emergency treatment for pain, swelling, lost fillings and knocked-out or fractured teeth. The office is run by Dr. Fred Appelbaum, who earned his degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook and his Doctor of Dental and Oral Surgery degree and certificate from the Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery.
- Fax: 973-667-6150
- Hours: Mon, 10:30am - 5pm; Wed, 9am - 5pm; Thu, 9:30am - 5pm; Tue, Fri - Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Contact us for further details.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Pediatric dentistry