Santa Luzia Churrasqueria Restaurant
This intimate South American barbecue restaurant offers table service, takeout and catering. The cuisine is Ecuadoran with a touch of Brazilian, featuring a variety of savory grilled meats and seafood, including the signature dish churrasco (seasoned skirt steak) and pinchos (skewered meat snacks), plus Latin American side dishes, sodas and juices. Catering and group dining options include parrilladas (combination platters of meats and side dishes). Owner Milton Calle and his family, natives of Ecuador and residents of Belleville, operate the establishment with an emphasis on friendly hospitality and generous portions.
- Hours: Daily, 11:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance, all on one level
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Charcoal broiled chicken, ribs, steak
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Every kind of grilled meat, cooked Ecuadoran style.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Brazilian, Latin American
- Signature dishes: Churrasco, pork and beef ribs, grilled chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Charcoal grilled chicken
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Lunch