This elegant, family-owned banquet hall has been hosting special occasions in Belleville for over 35 years. Brothers Tom Jr. and John Appicella are the second-generation managers of the venue. The Chandelier is able to accommodate a wide variety of events, small and large.
The venue offers banquet facilities with full service catering, including food, liquor and waitstaff; space for wedding ceremonies; off-premises catering for groups of 30 to 3,000; and holiday events for the general public, such as Thanksgiving and Mother's Day dinner. The Apicellas take pride in the quality and generous portions of the food.
The Chandelier's management is happy to recommend additional event services such as DJs, musicians, photographers and hotel accommodations. For clients who prefer to supply their own recorded music, there is an in-house sound system.
- Hours: Office hours: 10am-7pm M-F
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance
- Founding Date: 1975
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free, Valet
- Services (party and event services): Audio/Video, Beverages and Bartending, Catering, Decor/Themes, Event Planners, Venues
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Whatever clients need, we can work with them.